Perfect for launching sailplanes in limited spaces
The Up-Start is designed for launching sailplanes and only requires a 300-foot clearance area. The Up-Start can be used in fields too small for larger hi-start systems.
- UV stabilized surgical latex rubber tubing holds elasticity longer for more consistent launches
- Injection molded reel provides easy winding and storage
- Strong, highly visible parachute allows for easy downwind recovery
- Steel tow ring for safe launching
- Produces launches of over 200ft (61m) in altitude while only requiring a 300ft (91m) long field
- Up-Start 2M 1/8 is for wingspans of 72" or less; the standard Up-Start is designed for sailplanes with 100" wingspan or less.
- Includes: 25ft surgical tubing, 8" steel stake, nylon parachute, plastic reel, spool of nylon twine, three metal rings
GPMP8015 Up-Start 2M 1/8 Rubber
GPMP8020 Up-Start Standard 3/16" Rubber